Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ‘theforcesfoundation.com’ Online Test Preparation portal Online Test Series. The services associated with this portal are part of ‘The Forces Foundation’ defence academy’s distance learning Programme Division, collectively referred as “Services” henceforth. The services of the website are only offered to the registered users. We strongly recommend to the users to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
By subscribing to or using any of our services, user agrees that they have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how they subscribe to or use the services. We reserve the right to make changes as and when required in these Terms and Conditions at any time and will make the most recent version available on the Site. By using this Site and continuing to use the Site after any modifications, user agrees to the terms and to be bound by any such changes. If user does not wants to be bound by the terms, they must not subscribe to, or use our services.
The website offers variety of test preparation products for AFCAT and Airmen Group X and Y, where in the website constitutes an invitation to offer in sole context of displayed services and products. The order for purchase shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed below:-
www.theforcesfoundation.com is an Online Test Preparation portal developed and owned by ‘The Forces Foundation’ – a Defence Academy based at Nagpur. The corporate office address of the company is: I – 3, Irrigation Colony, Tatya Tope Nagar Nagpur – 440015. Customer’s usage is governed by the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the company.
We do not share user’s information without their prior consent. By submitting the pre and post registration information ( collectively, “User Information”), user grants us a non-exclusive, perpetual , irrevocable , world-wide, royalty-free, license to use, publish, publically display their information for promotions in all languages, forms and media on the Site and other modes. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify and/or remove their Content without prior notice.
Users are solely responsible for their Content/Information, and they agree and represent that they will not:
- (I). submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless they are the owners of such rights or have permission from their rightful owners to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein.
- (II). use a false identity or impersonate any other person or use a name that they are not authorized to use.
- (III). submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability or is otherwise inappropriate.
- (IV). False information in the application form prescribed on the website and mobile app after completion of purchase as displayed and agreed by the user.
User also agrees that they will abide by the process defined on the website and mobile app for the enrollment and agree with each and every step stated and written on the website and mobile app or by any means informed by the authorities of the website.
Enrollment and User Engagement
The website offer several test preparatory products to prepare for AFCAT and Airmen Group X and Y exams conducted by Indian Air Force. ‘The Forces Foundation’ as per their norms and policies has defined a process of registration after purchase. Wherein user will have to submit the “My Application Form” completely filled, signed and paste photograph as specified in the “My Application Form”. Further user will have to send the application to our corporate office within prescribed period specified on the website. The process of engagement and enrollment is mandatory for every user and they agree that they will abide by and follow the process.
- The registered and non – registered users of this website are not authorized to use the content in any way that causes, or may cause, or damages to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
- Users or visitors of this website are not authorized to use, copy, store, host, transmit, send, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root – kit or other malicious computer software.
Data & Privacy
- ‘The Forces Foundation’ can use the user’s information to understand their needs and provide them with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- a) Internal Database.
- b) To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, Improvement or other information which we think is best to our user’s knowledge and interest using the email address provided by them.
- From time to time, we may also use our user’s information to contact them (via email or Phone) for market research and feedback purposes.
- ‘The Forces Foundation’ online test series reserves all the rights to restrict access to other areas of this website and mobile app, or indeed this entire website at our discretion.
- ‘The Forces Foundation’ is authorized to disable the user’s account in ‘The Forces Foundation’ sole discretion without notice or explanation if found violating the engagement terms.
User accepts that, as a limited liability entity, ‘The Forces Foundation’ has right in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. User agrees not to bring any claim personally or with the help of third party against ‘The Forces Foundation’s officers or employees in respect of any loss they may suffer in connection to this website .Users agree that according to the limitations of warranties and liability set on this page/website or mobile app; disclaimer will protect ‘The Forces Foundation’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, sub-partners including ‘The Forces Foundaton’.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to ‘The Forces Foundation’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if user breaches or intends to breach the terms and conditions in any way, ‘The Forces Foundation’ may take action which is appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending their access to the website and mobile app, prohibiting them from accessing the website and mobile app, blocking computers using their IP address from accessing the website and mobile app, contacting their internet service provider for requesting them to block their access to the website and mobile app and/or bringing court proceedings against them.
These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between the User and ‘The Forces Foundation’ Nagpur in relation to their use of this website , and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the Nagpur Jurisdiction only.
Free resources are the facility and sole discretion of ‘The Forces Foundation’. To get the premium resources/services user will have to pay the respective amount specified on the website and mobile app.
User will never share their password for accessing the Website with anyone else at any time. The Online Tests purchased by the user is authorized by ‘The Forces Foundation’ for their own use only i.e. solely for applicant and they cannot share their password with others or allow others to use the premium privileges.
In consideration of the use of the services, the user agrees to provide correct & precise information about them as required by the service’s registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If the user provides any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or if ‘The Forces Foundation’ Defence Academy has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not current or complete, ‘The Forces Foundation’ has the right to suspend or terminate user’s account and refuse any and all current or future uses of the services (or any portion thereof).
If the user directly subscribes to this Website, they represent and warrant that they possess the legal rights and capacity to use the services of ‘The Forces Foundation’s Online Test Series in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases the parent/ guardian registers on the website on behalf of the student than they shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind him/her in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Refund and cancellation
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products/ services which the users have purchased or subscribed to. Once a product/service has been purchased by the user, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first the user should go through the demos/Mock Tests/Subscribe to the Free Mock tests and/or free to use contents/products/services before they subscribe to or purchase from OnlineTestSeries.in. No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Test Series of any Course.
It is for the user to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. ‘The Forces Foundation’s Online test series does not holds any responsibility if a user’s admission form is rejected by the examination controller body (main entrance examination) or the user does not clears/qualifies the respective examination he/she may be preparing for . Such a user cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to ‘The Forces Foundation’.
Content & Support
- The content on the pages as well as of the test papers of ‘The Forces Foundation’s www.defenceexams.com is provided “as is”. ‘The Forces Foundation’ is making its best efforts to provide the user with the correct information.
- ‘The Forces Foundation’ ensures that the user gets all the notifications for user engagements via email and sms or call.
- Request for course change is not permitted in any case.
- Specific questions regarding information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Content on the web page is for general information and it can be changed without any prior notice.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian National Rupees (INR).
- In credit card transaction, Users must use their own credit cards. Card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- ‘The Forces Foundation’ reserves all the rights to make user’s online test inaccessible in case of incomplete/pending enrollment/incomplete enrollment process.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our services (website).
These terms and conditions are subject to change.